Wednesday 22 October 2008

Nature's Nexus Academy of Perfuming Arts


Last weekend I was thrilled to learn that I was successful in securing one of only 10 very limited places offered to study with the NNAPA
Nature's Nexus Academy of Perfuming Arts was founded to provide education to aspiring perfumers, and the course will be focusing purely on the use of natural materials. They offer a year long course of study in natural perfumery that will enable students to create their own perfumes and perfumed products. I am extremely enthusiastic and excited to participate in this program, and hope at some point down the track, to be able to present to you, some of my very own perfume innovations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That's Awesome! They made a fine choice.

Sincerely,
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Well done Dimitri!
Best of luck with it mate, I hope it all works out great for you.
Given your passion for fragrance who knows where this will lead?
Cheers, jathanas (basenotes)

Blog Author said...

Thanks so much to you both! :)
I hope to share the journey here.