Friday, 18 April 2014

ETERNAL SCENTS sample winners


CONGRATULATIONS go out to our two winners of a His & Hers pair of ETERNAL SCENTS 3ml samples!

One name was chosen at random from comments left here, and one from comments left on the Sorcery of Scent facebook page.

They are:

Damir Gašljević and
theperfumemagpie

If you're a winner, please send me a private message to sorceryofscent(at)yahoo(dot)com, and kindly provide me with your full name and preferred postal address!

Thanks again to Eternal Scents and to all those who entered!

2 comments:

Theperfumemagpie said...

Hi Dimitri.
Thank you!! I'm so excited!!
I tried to send email to your yahoo mail but somehow kept getting delivery failures... So I sent a message on Facebook. Hope it's OK. :)
The Perfume Magpie (thinkingmagpie) x

Blog Author said...

Message received - thank you - and congrats once again! :)
Dimitri